Business Category: Financial Services
Elizabeth C. Berry, CPA, PLLC
The Elizabeth C. Berry, CPA, PLLC firm is dedicated to three underlying principles:
We excel at core competencies in our dedication to those principals. We are a paperless firm and utilize cutting-edge technology to assist us in upholding our values.
Through hard work, we have earned the respect of the business and financial communities. This respect illustrates our diverse talents, dedication to our clients, and the ability to respond quickly.
Each client receives the benefit of close personal and professional attention. We demand integrity and objectivity on every engagement. Our high standards, individualized service, and specialized staff spell the difference between our outstanding performance and other comparable firms. Client referrals come from the people who know us best, and have fueled our growth in the recent years.
Clients who choose our firm depend on our competent advice and fast, accurate personnel.
We provide total financial services to individuals, large and small businesses and other agencies. To see a listing of our services, please take a moment and look at our services page.
Certified Public Accounting firms are generally known for their quality of service. Our firm’s reputation reflects the high standards we demand of ourselves.
Our primary goal as a trusted advisor is to be available and to provide insightful advice to enable our clients to make informed financial decisions. We do not accept anything less from ourselves, and this is what we deliver to you.
We work hard to continually educate ourselves to improve our technical expertise, financial knowledge and professional service for our clients. We feel it is imperative to remain attuned to business issues.
Our high service quality and “raving fan” clients are the result of our commitment to excellence.
We will answer all of your questions, as they impact both your tax and financial situations. We welcome you to contact us anytime.
We believe it is essential for us to excel at these core competencies:
- Communications and Leadership Skills: Provide information within meaningful context, and with appropriate delivery and interpersonal skills; influence, inspire, and motivate others to achieve results.
- Strategic and Critical Thinking Skills: Link data, knowledge, and insight to provide quality advice for strategic decision-making.
- Focus on the Client and Market: Anticipate and meet the changing needs of clients and markets better than our competitors.
- Interpretation of Converging Information: Interpret and provide a broad context using financial and non-financial information.
- Technologically Adept: Utilize and leverage technology in ways that add value to our clients.