Business Category: Health & Beauty
Crack Shack Chiropractice
What does your company do to keep your employees engaged at work? Do you have 10 employees or more?
Do you have any benefits or wellness programs?
We get it, it is hard for a small business to implement all kinds of programs into the workplace, but we have created a great perk that is a win for both you and your employees.
We know that laborers lift, bend, and twist their bodies in different ways, so it’s no wonder that 25% of them injure their back. But most just end up powering through it, which isn’t healthy and can lead to future injury and pain. This makes it harder for them to be present at work and can result in mistakes being made costing the company money.
The benefits of providing wellness at work are:
• Increased Productivity – 24% improvement in productivity.
• Reduced Company Cost – In the U.S., productivity & absenteeism alone cost businesses $312 billion annually.
• Increased Staff Morale – 78% of people in excellent health report being happy in their job.
• Lowered Accident Rate – 4.1 million working days are lost annually due to workplace injuries.
• Reduced Absenteeism – 36% decrease in employee absenteeism.
• Improved Staff Performance – With work/life services included as part of wellness at work, work loss was avoided in 39% of cases.
While many wellness programs focus their resources on more general issues such as nutrition and fitness, it’s important not to underestimate the effectiveness of chiropractic care in treating many of the work ailments that plague today’s workers. Providing access to a Doctor of Chiropractic as part of a wellness program can help improve levels of stress, depression, hypertension and back pain.
We support many local causes in the community, including the Patriot Project at no charge. From time to time, you will find bottle fed kittens in our office from Meow House. Our thought is that everyone should be able to afford good health and so we never turn people away, providing hardship options to those in need. Our belief is “service to many leads to greatness.
We want you and your employees to see the benefits of our services, so we offer our first event absolutely *FREE! (*ask for details)