Menu: Portobello Pizza, Cauliflower Flatbread Pizza & Nutella pizza
Class Description: Love Pizza, but not the price? Learn to make it yourself! We’ll guide you through the process for selecting the ingredients and teach you how to make the food arrangements and sauces using our Oils & Balsamics to bring it to the next level. You’ll brush up on prep and kneading, get lots of practice with Pizza crafting. Then we’ll dig in and sample all the Pizza.
*Class Bonus: Included with the class price is a Pizza Cutter (a $8.95 value) so you can take what you’ve learned and be a pizza wiz at home.
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it’s about learning and sharing. In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our Brovelli Staff.
- Classes are about 2 hours, unless otherwise scheduled.
- 16 yrs & older are able to participate
- You will work with others in groups starting with 2
- Hands-on classes are limited to 8 people
- You will be learning, cooking and working for most of the class
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Custom parties can be arranged
- Participants will receive 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
If a participant is unable to make a registered course, they can sign up for another course as a substitute. However, we do not offer refunds.