Thank you for your interest in being a part of Falling for Local!
This application is intended for food trucks, food trailers, and restaurants serving from a tented setup. If you are a kiosks/mobile carts selling pre-made and packaged food (bagged chips, popcorn, nuts, candies, cookies, cupcakes, etc.) you are considered a vendor and will need to complete the vendor application.
To be considered for the festival, please complete the application below in full. Your business must be locally owned and operated to qualify for participation. Franchises and national chains will not be permitted. No exceptions.
All applicants will be notified regarding the status of their applications. We appreciate your patience while we review.
EVENT DATE & TIME: SATURDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2021 | 11 AM – 6 PM
- Applications close August 30, 2021
- All applicants will be notified regarding the status of their application by September 15, 2021
- If your application is accepted, payment in full and current COI is due no later than September 30, 2021 to secure your spot.
Please read ALL of the following BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
- Vendors must be locally-owned, independent businesses (no franchises | no national chains).
- Only one vendor may be represented per booth/vendor space – no sharing.
- Businesses *MUST BE* based in Wake County (with no corporate headquarters outside of NC).
- Vendors do not have to be members of Shop Local Raleigh. However, priority acceptance and discounted rates are available to members of the organization. If you are not currently a member and interested in joining, please visit the Join Shop Local Raleigh! page for more info.
- Being/becoming a member and completing the vendor registration does NOT guarantee you will be selected as a vendor. You will need to have paid both your membership (through *at least* October 18, 2021) and the vendor fee by the due date of September 30, 2021 to receive discounted pricing.
- SHOP LOCAL RALEIGH (SLR) RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SELECT ALL VENDORS.
- VENDORS AS PROMOTIONAL PARTNERS – Vendors are expected to help promote Falling for Local as much as possible via their respective social media channels, websites, blogs, email blasts, etc. This also includes inviting the maximum number allowed to the Facebook event created by SLR. Should you be selected, you will be sent further instructions for promotion, which will need to be followed.
- Food vendors will be located on the neighboring street, not on the grassy area in the park.
- Electricity is NOT available in this area and you will need to be prepared to run off of a generator for the entirety of the event. NO EXCESSIVELY LOUD GENERATORS PERMITTED.
- You are required to provide your own setup (tent, tables, chairs) if you are not operating out of a food truck/trailer.
- Parking is available in a nearby lot a short walking distance from the festival footprint. You will be permitted to drive up to your booth at the designated times for load-in and load-out purposes.
- ALL vendors will be required to submit a current certificate of insurance (COI) meeting the criteria outlined by the City of Raleigh prior to participation in the festival.
- FOOD – Food trucks and tented setups serving made to order and unpackaged food that is for consumption at the event. If you are selling pre-made and/or packaged food (bagged chips, popcorn, nuts, candies, cookies, cupcakes, etc.) then you are considered a “Business Vendor” for this event. Please note that food trucks/tents will need to supply their own generators (you will be placed on the street/not in the park).
Food vendors will be permitted space for their truck and generator or up to a 10′ x 20′ space for tented setups.
- SLR Members – $100
- Non-Members – $175