Thank you for your interest in being a part of Falling for Local!
This application is intended for makers, artists, boutiques, retailers, service providers, and kiosks/mobile carts selling pre-made and packaged food (bagged chips, popcorn, nuts, candies, cookies, cupcakes, etc.). If you are a food truck, trailer, or restaurant with a tented setup you will need to complete the food truck application.
To be considered for the festival, please complete the application below in full. This event is open to both B2C and B2B businesses. Your business must be locally owned and operated to qualify for participation. Franchises and national chains will not be permitted. No multi-level sales affiliates. No exceptions.
All applicants will be notified regarding the status of their applications. We appreciate your patience while we review.
EVENT DATE & TIME: SATURDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2021 | 11 AM – 6 PM
- Applications close August 30, 2021
- All applicants will be notified regarding the status of their application by September 15, 2021
- If your application is accepted, payment in full and current COI is due no later than September 30, 2021 to secure your spot.
Please read ALL of the following BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
- Vendors must be locally-owned, independent businesses (no franchises | no independent distributors/multi-level–marketing/direct sales companies, e.g. doTerra, LuLaRoe, Rodan + Fields, Scentsy, The Pampered Chef, etc.).
- Only one vendor may be represented per booth/vendor space – no sharing.
- Businesses *MUST BE* based in Wake County (with no corporate headquarters outside of NC).
- Vendors do not have to be members of Shop Local Raleigh. However, priority acceptance and discounted rates are available to members of the organization. If you are not currently a member and interested in joining, please visit the Join Shop Local Raleigh! page for more info.
- Being/becoming a member and completing the vendor registration does NOT guarantee you will be selected as a vendor. You will need to have paid both your membership (through *at least* October 18, 2021) and the vendor fee by the due date of September 30, 2021 to receive discounted pricing.
- SHOP LOCAL RALEIGH (SLR) RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SELECT ALL VENDORS.
- VENDORS AS PROMOTIONAL PARTNERS – Vendors are expected to help promote Falling for Local as much as possible via their respective social media channels, websites, blogs, email blasts, etc. This also includes inviting the maximum number allowed to the Facebook event created by SLR. Should you be selected, you will be sent further instructions for promotion, which will need to be followed.
- You will be assigned placement prior to your arrival and must keep your setup contained within your designated space.
- Tent, tables, and chairs are NOT included. There will be a limited number available for rent on a first come basis. If you have your own please bring them.
- Electricity is limited and only available by request. You will be required to bring your own power cord and power strip to connect to the power supply.
- Parking is available in a nearby lot a short walking distance from the festival footprint. You will be permitted to drive up to your booth at the designated times for load-in and load-out purposes.
- ALL vendors will be required to submit a current certificate of insurance (COI) meeting the criteria outlined by the City of Raleigh prior to participation in the festival.
- ARTISAN – Items for sale are handmade and crafted by you.
- BUSINESS – Service providers and retailers selling items purchased from a third party. This category also includes pre-made and packaged foods (bagged chips, popcorn, nuts, candies, cookies, cupcakes, etc.).
Prices below are for a 10′ x 10′ space. Larger spaces are available at the following rates:
- 10′ x 15′ – Additional $25
- 10′ x 20′ – Additional $50