Raleigh, NC– Local kids outfitter, nüvonivo, is closing its store at 111 Hargett St. in Downtown Raleigh on July 16. The business, however, is en route for a “reboot,” and is looking for a new location and new partners to expand into a lifestyle center for kids.
Since the opening of its brick-and-mortar shop in August 2013, nüvonivo has been received with open arms by the patrons of Downtown Raleigh and has become a destination by its own right. Although nüvonivo’s shop is closing, its online store, www.nuvonivo.com, is still up and running and ready to fulfill online orders anytime.
” We have loved East Hargett St,” said Ray Malouf, owner and founder of nüvonivo, “but it’s time for us to get to the next level for our brand and our customers.”
The Malouf family plans to expand the nüvonivo shop concept into a lifestyle center. The new location will still focus on being an outfitter for kids but it will also include:
- Teaming up with local partners to provide services related to children’s music, education and the arts.
- A flexible space for meet ups, family activities and events.
- An even wider selection of unique brands with exceptional price to quality value.
- More locally made gifts and accessories.
- More participation in charitable works focused on fulfilling our local children’s needs.
“Nüvonivo is more than a store for babies and kids,” said Malouf, “it has been an exciting project, … and we are now refocusing ourselves to become an even more important part of our growing community in Raleigh, NC.”
The family owned and operated business is part of the successful garments wholesale company, Eastern Commercial Agency (ECA), which specializes in the sale and distribution of many of the same children’s clothing brands that have been sold at nüvonivo. ECA celebrated its 50th anniversary in April.
Until the E. Hargett St. shop closes, most seasonal merchandise will be on clearance.
Look for more information on social media and future press releases.
To contact nüvonivo:
- Phone: 919-928-5833
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org