Frequently Asked Questions
Street parking is available near the footprint of the festival as well as several nearby parking decks.
Tickets can be purchased in advance online or at one of our ticket outlets around town. Tickets are also available for purchase day of at the festival.
The Brewgaloo Friday Night Block Party will kick off the Brewgaloo Beer Festival Weekend! Tickets for this event will be scanned upon entrance and include all you can sample NC beers and ciders.
Saturday’s street festival is free to attend, but tickets are required for beer purchases. Drink tickets are sold in bundles of 25 and can be purchased in advance online or at a participating ticket outlet. Day of purchases are available at the festival gates for an increased price. Tickets can be redeemed for a taste (2 tickets) or a pint (5 tickets) of NC beer or cider.
Drink tickets can be responsibly shared by individuals ages 21 and over. You MUST have a wristband to drink. Wristbands are distributed at the ID checking stations located at the festival entrance gates.
No, tickets from previous years will not be accepted.
Tickets are non-refundable. This is a rain or shine event.
If you have lost something while attending Brewgaloo, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the item.
Well behaved dogs are permitted at the festival and should be comfortable in large crowds. It is the responsibility of the owner to clean up any mess from your pet.
- Days Inn Downtown Raleigh 300 N Dawson St
- Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh Downtown @ Glenwood South 600 Glenwood Ave
- Holiday Inn Hotel Downtown Raleigh 320 Hillsborough St
- Raleigh Marriott City Center 500 Fayetteville St
- Residence Inn by Marriott 616 S. Salisbury Street
- Sheraton Raleigh Hotel 421 S Salisbury St
Yes! In addition to NC beer, Brewgaloo features many other adult beverage options including cider and mead. View the full lineup here and be sure to follow us on Instagram and Facebook for previews of what is coming to Brewgaloo this year! Additionally, there are non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase throughout the festival as well as local energy drinks and coffee. Bring your own water bottle to the festival and fill up for FREE at one of the water monsters.
- Fayetteville St. from Morgan St. to Lenoir St.
- Davie St. between Salisbury St. and Wilmington St.
- Martin St. between Salisbury St. and Wilmington St.
- Hargett St. between Salisbury St. and Wilmington St.