Celebrate Halloween the local way this year!
Need help finding that perfect costume? Head over to The Tilted Stage (formerly Hughie & Louie’s) located in Oak Park Shopping Center off of Glenwood Avenue. They are Raleigh’s premiere costume shop providing you with a large selection of retail costumes as well as show stopping rentals. Rental costumes range from children to adult, super heroes to Disney princesses, Renaissance to Victorian, Southern Belles to Disco Queens, and everything in between. This is a one stop shop for all your costume needs – wigs, makeup, accessories, masks, and more! With costumes for couples, groups, and individuals; you are sure to find the perfect fit at The Tilted Stage.
Treat yourself to some boo-tiful and delicious pistacho chocolate ghosts from Escazu Chocolates; they are as tasty as they are cute and ready to haunt your sweetest dreams! Or pick up some of Lionel’s braided pumpkin challah from La Farm Bakery.
Coffee lovers must try the spiked pumpkin chai at Sir Walter Coffee. This frightfully delicious chai features Chad’s Chai black chai, Homeland Creamery milk, Sir Walter’s house made pumpkin pie sauce, and Goslings black rum. The perfect witch’s brew!
- October 18th | Brovelli & City Market’s Spooktacular Night Market
- October 19th – 31st | Strange City of Edgar Allen Poe
- October 24th | Tricks & Treats at The English Garden
- October 27th | Halloween in the Village
- October 27th | Pedaler’s Halloween Costume Party
- October 27th | Oktoberfest & Pumpkin Beer Tasting
- October 28th| NC Sugar Rush – Halloween Edition
- October 29th – November 2nd | Kid’s Halloween Mini Sessions
Keep it local while party planning this Halloween and stick with our preferred list of hauntingly good food and beverages. Checkout our directory of local businesses to fill all your party needs!
Find your locally grown pumpkins for carving or cooking at Logan’s One Stop Garden Shop! Or visit a local farm for a hay ride and pumpkin patch extravaganza.