Events & Celebrations
- Join Be Like Missy, Belna Candle Company, and many more local vendors along with food truck The Naked Empanada for a pre-St. Patrick’s Day Market at the Lonerider Hideout in Wake Forest this Saturday, March 13th from noon – 3 PM. Rumor has it there will be green beer!
- Hibernian Pub on Glenwood is offering reserved tables for 5-hour sessions on Saturday, March 13th and Wednesday, March 17th, each featuring a morning and evening session. Reserve a table for you and your friends to drink & eat for up to 5 hours. There will be plenty of Guinness and whisky for everyone + live music, delicious food, and drink specials.
- Reserve a table for Raleigh Beer Garden’s St. Patty’s Day Fest featuring live music, Guinness, green beer, themed-cocktails, and more. Tickets are $20 per person and include reserved seating for either the AM or PM session, your first beer, and a basket of Reuben Bites for the table.
- Stop by Pullen Park anytime between March 15 – 21 to complete the Shamrock and Shenanigans Scavenger Hunt. Dress up as a leprechaun if you are Team Shamrock or put on your pirate gear for Team Shenanigans. Check-in at the ticket office to get your materials and at the end you will turn in your final clue for a gold prize.
Food & Beverage
- Stop by Morgan Street Foodhall on Wednesday, March 17th to grab Raleigh Rolls’ St. Patrick’s Day Special! Made with mixed in Oreos and Lucky Charms, then the rolls are topped with a festive combo of whipped cream, more Lucky Charms, Oreo crumbs, shamrocks & gold sprinkles.
- Gabi’s Grounds Cocoa Bombs are equally delicious as they are pretty. These gold and green hot chocolate treats come in three yummy flavors: Pure Chocolate, Andes Peppermint, and Cherry. Available for purchase individually ($10) or save with a 4 pack ($35). Orders can be placed online for delivery at www.GabisGrounds.com or call 919-274-1449 to schedule local pickup.
- Lucky Sampler Boxes ($13) from Royal Cheesecake & Varieties include a Baby Shamrock Cheesecake, Jumbo Green Velvet Cupcake, and 2- Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies. Order online for local pickup by Friday, March 12th.
- Cookie decorating kits are a fun and delicious activity for any age! Order yours today from Burney’s Sweets & More by calling (919) 298-2800.
- Celebrate ALL WEEK at O’Malley’s Pub & Restaurant with green beer, food and drink specials, live music, no cover, giveaways, and lots of Guinness! Open daily from 8 am – 11 pm serving the full lunch and dinner menu and even breakfast every day from 8 am – 2 pm! Pick your favorite day to EAT, DRINK and BE IRISH!!