RAW:natural born artists presents “AWAKENING”
Thursday, February 6th, 8PM @ Lincoln Theatre 126 E. Cabarrus Street Raleigh, NC
A night of local art, fashion, music & more…all under one roof!
- ACCESSORIES: By Emily French, Melissa McLawhorn, Kirstin Kiwi, Sissipahaw Leather Co.
- ART GALLERY: Kimberly Void, Dink Densmore, Jordan Davis, Mitch Yelverton, Monique Cleveland, Matthew Mansfield, Omar Cummings, J.Niko
- FASHION: By Opulent Candor Design, Royal Pleasantry
- HAIR & MAKEUP FEATURES: By Koko Palmer, Julia Roumanis, New Found Beauty Makeup
- LIVE MUSIC: By Manumit, Madi Lee, Windsor Oaks Band, Youma
- PERFORMING ART: By Esha H
- PHOTOGRAPHY: By Marques Haven, Caroline Cockrell, Lisa Michael, Michael Palko, Zaharoula Katsikis
What is RAW?
RAW is an indie arts organization for artists, by artists. Every other month RAW hand selects and showcases artists in film, fashion, music, art, performing
art, hairstyling, makeup artistry and photography. RAW creates a one night showcase event that features local creativity in all of its flavors. Visit
www.RAWartists.org/Raleigh for more information.
For all inquiries please email the Raleigh Director, Tomris McDaniel at tomris@RAWartists.org