ROCKY TOP CATERING HOSTS
DOWNTOWN RALEIGH’S PREMIER NEW YEAR’S EVE GALA
All four floors of the Nature Research Center of the NC Museum of Natural Sciences will be open and will feature:
- Delicious passed hors d’oeuvres, gourmet food stations and amazing dessert displays
- Open bars on every floor with premium liquors, wines, craft beers, custom cocktails and champagne
- Late night snacks
The evening wouldn’t be complete without some of the area’s most popular entertainment.
- Video DJ Al-Ski Love in the SECU Daily Planet Theater from 8pm-2am
- Randall “DJ 360” Calloway and The Shakedown Band from 8pm-2am on the 4th floor
- Ambient Performers from Elevate
Early Bird Tickets are $125 each plus tax, service charge and Eventbrite fees beginning 8am November 1 through 11:59pm November 23rd. Any remaining tickets increase to $150 plus tax, service charge and Eventbrite fees starting 12:01am on Black Friday, November 24th.
The all-inclusive ticket includes admission, delicious food and beverages throughout the evening as well as popular local entertainers.
Attendees MUST be 21 years of age or older to attend this event. ID’s will be checked at the door. Black tie preferred. Ties required for gentlemen.
NOTE: Maximum purchase of eight (8) tickets per person. There will be no orders by mail or by phone. All tickets will be released at once on November 1, so when they’re gone, they’re gone.
Tickets are non-refundable.
Full menu and entertainment: http://bit.ly/2yxEriI
Have questions about New Year’s Eve Gala at the Nature Research Center? Contact Rocky Top Catering