Business Category: Shopping & Retail
Craft Habit – Craft, Love, Repeat
Craft Habit is a retail and workshop venue that offers unique and high-quality crafting supplies, tools, and hands-on classes to quench the thirst of any craft enthusiast or DIY lover.
Craft Habit is a highly interactive retail space. Customers can register for classes, arrange private crafting events and birthday parties, and use in-store workspace to begin projects with their purchased supplies. In all cases, a crafty staff member or instructor is on-hand to lend expertise.
Our goal is to share our passion and creativity with Raleigh one craft at a time. Along with growing skills in the community, we’ll introduce our fellow craft addicts to materials from independent supply companies, American and local manufacturers, and quality tools fit for discerning makers.
Products and Services
- Retail craft supplies and tools for Jewelry-making, Fiber Crafts, Paper Crafts, and more!
- In-store classes offered in traditional, trending, and innovative crafts at various skill levels
- In-store customer work-space with basic tools available for completing small projects and socializing
- Birthday Parties for Children ages 5+ and Adults
- Private Crafting Events (Team Building, Holiday parties, Bachelorette parties, Baby Showers, etc)
- Starting Fall 2019: Social crafting nights and meet-up space for local craft organizations
- Starting Summer 2020: Summer and Track-out Crafting Camps for elementary-age students