Business Category: Entertainment & Events
Red Hat Amphitheater
Since opening on June 4, 2010, The Red Hat Amphitheater has become a beacon for live entertainment in the Southeast. Just steps from the fun and energy of downtown Raleigh’s bars, clubs, galleries and restaurants, this 5,000-seat venue blends the state-of-the-art with the simply convenient.
THE RED HAT AMPHITHEATER FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Four nearby parking garages
- Just steps from the Raleigh Convention Center and the Progress Center for the Performing Arts
- Access through the R-Line, Raleigh’s free, eco-friendly electric bus service
- Locally loved foods from Empire Eats, including fresh barbecue, burgers and snacks
- Local brews by Lone Rider and Carolina Brewery, among others
- The Red Hat Amphitheater has showcased acts like Maroon 5, Stone Temple Pilots, Vampire Weekend, Paramore, Chelsea Handler, Heart, Barenaked Ladies and the North Carolina Symphony.
- The Red Hat Amphitheater books acts through an agreement with Live Nation, and is owned and operated by the City of Raleigh. The Amphitheater’s season currently runs from April through October.