Since opening on June 4, 2010, The Red Hat Amphitheater has become a beacon for live entertainment in the Southeast. Just steps from the fun and energy of downtown Raleigh’s bars, clubs, galleries and restaurants, this 5,000-seat venue blends the state-of-the-art with the simply convenient.
THE RED HAT AMPHITHEATER FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Four nearby parking garages
- Just steps from the Raleigh Convention Center and the Progress Center for the Performing Arts
- Access through the R-Line, Raleigh’s free, eco-friendly electric bus service
- Locally loved foods from Empire Eats, including fresh barbecue, burgers and snacks
- Local brews by Lone Rider and Carolina Brewery, among others
- Has showcased acts like Maroon 5, Stone Temple Pilots, Vampire Weekend, Paramore, Chelsea Handler, Heart, Barenaked Ladies and the North Carolina Symphony.
- Books acts through an agreement with Live Nation, and is owned and operated by the City of Raleigh. The Amphitheater’s season currently runs from April through October.