Oak City Hot Sauce is a chef inspired craft hot sauce made in Raleigh, NC
While training as a chef, founder Zachary Goodman, set out to make a distinct and balanced hot sauce, perfect for any dish or occasion. Oak City Hot Sauce is a line of locally sourced, chef-inspired, craft hot sauces made in Raleigh, NC. All sauces are vegan/vegetarian and gluten free. Shop Oak City Hot Sauce online or give them a follow on social for updates on local pop-up markets!
- Devil’s Housewife – Pineapple Ginger, Mild – Packed full of pineapple flavor mixed with a punch of ginger. Mild spice. We suggest using this on: ANY and EVERYthing! Tacos, noodles, chicken… cake? Banana Pepper base
- Margarita Rattler – Jalapeno, Mild/Medium – As refreshing as a Margarita, this sauce is packed full of flavor and class. Cilantro, jalapeno, lime- oh my! A unimposing burn led with these flavors will elevate your meal. We suggest this on: Any latin/hispanic dish, or perhaps that Margarita you totally deserve. Jalapeno Base
- Blackbeard’s Ghost – Barbeque, Medium – Savory, citrusy, yet somehow sweet! This sauce is as wonderfully awesome as pirates… perhaps even awesomer? We suggest this on: Anything you would slap BBQ sauce on- yes, we mean everything. Habanero Base
- Hellraiser – Jerk, Hot – Our super spicy (yet flavorful) ghost pepper based sauce. Notes of pineapple make this an excellent staple in any hot sauce enthusiasts arsenal! We suggest this on: Chicken, fish, red meat- or really anywhere you may require a *bit* of a kick… Ghost Pepper Base
- Reaper Madness – Savory and rich, SUPER Hot – Our devilishly delicious Carolina Reaper sauce- not for the faint-hearted, but definitely for the adventurer wanting more to their Reaper experience. Fully bodied flavor, followed by a slow and intense burn. We suggest this on: Beef, in chili, or on tacos needing a lot more “something-something”. Carolina Reaper Base