Business Category: Legal
Osborn Gambale Beckley & Budd PLLC
Osborn Gambale Beckley & Budd PLLC (“OGBB”) is an equal-access law firm that is committed to improving and increasing access to legal representation for communities across North Carolina. While our firm’s lawyers have their own unique stories and experiences after more than 25 combined years of practice, we founded OGBB to make good legal help more accessible, fair, and universal because we believe these are essential services that every person deserves. By bridging some of the obstacles that prevent regular, everyday people from getting the legal help they need, we hope to be a community legal resource for the underserved and those left behind by traditional law firms. We are fighting to make the law work for everyone.
Cases We Handle:
Personal Injury • Workers’ Comp • DUI/DWI and Traffic Tickets • Criminal Defense • Wills, Trusts, and Probate • Insurance Disputes
What Sets Our Services Apart:
- A separate mobile outreach office for easier, more convenient, and more practical access to legal help than ever before (as well as a traditional office for those more comfortable in that setting)
- Extended night and weekend hours to accommodate the schedules of regular working people (we’ve been there)
- Mobile services offered in public and community spaces, including free answers to legal questions
- For personal injury clients, our partners are former insurance adjusters and defense lawyers with on-the-job understanding of how insurance companies value, settle, and defend cases
- We are committed to the advancement and betterment of everyone in our community, including a slate of low and no cost legal services
- Our partners are all exceptionally credentialed and graduates of the University of Virginia School of Law, consistently ranked among the top 10 law schools in the country
Member to Member Details:
We offer 25% off estate planning services for other Shop Local Raleigh members.