Business Category: Legal
Counsel Carolina (Osborn Gambale Beckley & Budd PLLC)
Counsel Carolina (Osborn Gambale Beckley & Budd PLLC) is an equal access law firm committed to closing the justice gap by increasing access to legal representation across North Carolina. While our firm’s lawyers have their own unique stories and experiences after more than 30 combined years of practice, we founded Counsel Carolina to make good legal help more accessible, fair, and universal because we believe these are essential services that every person deserves. We bridge the obstacles that prevent regular, everyday people from getting the legal help they need and function as a community legal resource for the underserved and those left behind by traditional law firms. Our goal is simple: make the law work for everyone.
Cases We Handle:
Personal Injury • Workers’ Comp • DUI/DWI and Traffic Tickets • Criminal Defense • Wills, Trusts, and Probate • Insurance Disputes
What Sets Our Services Apart:
- A separate RV outreach office for easier, more convenient, and more practical access to legal help than ever before (as well as a traditional office for those more comfortable in that setting)
- Extended night and weekend hours to accommodate the schedules of regular working people (we’ve been there)
- Public free legal advice pop up events (and free notary services) both in our custom RV and onsite for our community partners
- For personal injury clients, our partners are former insurance adjusters and defense lawyers with on-the-job understanding of how insurance companies value, settle, and defend cases
- We are committed to the advancement and betterment of everyone in our community, including a slate of low and no cost legal services
- Our partners are all exceptionally credentialed and graduates of the University of Virginia School of Law, consistently ranked among the top 10 law schools in the country
Member to Member Details:
We offer 25% off estate planning services for other Shop Local Raleigh members.