Apply to be a part of Falling for Local!
This family friendly event is FREE to attend and open to the public complete with live music, local craft beer & ciders, local & independent vendors, food trucks, food tents, hay rides, games, inflatables, art, photo ops – something for everyone!!
We want to use this event to showcase all of the incredible local and independent businesses that our community has to offer. So if you are a maker, a baker, a boutique, a service provider, a gardener, a crafter… a… a… a… we want to hear from you! We’re keeping vendor fees low so that it isn’t cost prohibitive for our small business community to participate.
B2B & B2C businesses are both invited! So go ahead – fill out an application today using the links below to be a part of our next mega festival and be sure to respond “going” to the Facebook event to stay up-to-date on all the fun happenings!
October 16, 2021 from 11 am – 6 pm
Dorothea Dix Park – The Big Field – Raleigh, NC
*All vendors & professional services must be locally owned & independent for this event*
- Applications close August 30, 2021
- All applicants will be notified regarding the status of their application by September 15, 2021
- If your application is accepted, payment in full and current COI is due no later than September 30, 2021 to secure your spot.
- ARTISAN – Items for sale are handmade and crafted by you.
- BUSINESS – Service providers and retailers selling items purchased from a third party. This category also includes pre-made and packaged foods.
- FOOD – Food trucks and tented setups serving made to order and unpackaged food that is for consumption at the event. If you are selling pre-made and/or packaged food (bagged chips, popcorn, nuts, candies, cookies, cupcakes, etc.) then you are considered a “Business Vendor” for this event. Please note that food trucks/tents will need to supply their own generators (you will be placed on the street/not in the park).
Prices below are for a 10′ x 10′ space. Larger spaces are available at the following rates:
- 10′ x 15′ – Additional $25
- 10′ x 20′ – Additional $50
Food vendors will be permitted space for their truck and generator or up to a 10′ x 20′ space for tented setups.