Show Some Local Love by sponsoring a small business in your community!
Shop Local Raleigh is a not for profit, membership-based organization that supports locally owned and independent businesses in Wake County. Help keep our community unique by sponsoring a small business and supporting an independent non-profit. As a donor you can –
- Cover the full cost of a 1-year membership for an eligible* local non-profit ($50) or business ($100). Let us know what non-profit or business you would like to sponsor in the comments or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chip in any dollar amount to help offset or cover the cost of membership for a small business with limited funds. If you know of a local business that would benefit from or like to join SLR but does not have the financial means, please email us so we can work to match them with a sponsor.
As a member of SLR local businesses receive benefits such as:
- A listing in our online directory which helps boost their SEO and online presence
- Access to discounted group health insurance plans
- Mentions and features on the SLR social media pages
- Free business seminars and networking events
- Discounted vendor fees and priority acceptance at events
- Access to the members only Facebook group to connect with other local business professionals
- And so much more! Click here for more information on membership
Your contribution also helps support Shop Local Raleigh so that we can continue to be a voice for the small business community through our advocacy work and community outreach.
Thank you for your generosity and support of Shop Local Raleigh and the small business community that we serve!
Sponsor a Local Business