Shop Local Raleigh’s “Where’s Walter?” a fun, interactive, social media campaign to highlight local business is in full effect!
As a reminder, here’s how it works:
- Find our Holiday themed Walter in participating members’ locations
- Post a picture with the #whereswalter hashtag & be entered to win!
- Consumers will win prizes from local businesses
- Each post with the hashtag #whereswalter will earn the consumer one entry. There is no limit to how many entries each participant can have
- Consumers can win more than one prize
- Drawing will begin the second week of January. Winners will be notified via their social media accounts
- Members may post this #whereswalter statue on their website and consumers can submit a screen shot as an entry
- Photos with Sir Walter decorated at the Raleigh Convention Center are worth two entries
We will continue to post and reshare your photos, so please keep them coming! We love seeing all the different places you are finding him!
This week, we have started pinning all of the photos submitted. We have lots more to pin but wanted to go ahead and share the album with you!
Tag us in your posts with #whereswalter and use the hashtag so we can find you and thank you for supporting your locally owned and independent businesses!