American Meltdown Food Truck
Did you say “delicious”? Yes! This food truck starts with amazing ingredients and ends with a chefs touch. Paul and Alycia are grilling-up delicious with their signature melted delights. Melt down with them and local ingredients like:
· Pigs-n-Figs: black mission figs, speck, local goat cheese & a drizzle of reduced balsamic vinegar on sourdough bread
· Kubala Khan: home smoked pulled pork is added to sourdough bread with an Asian cole slaw, Dijon mustard and provolone
· Beer & Bacon: Welsh rarebit, made with local beer, cheddar, bacon & arugula on sourdough
· The Orchard: Guglhupf Bakery’s rustic house bread, cheddar, sliced apples, rosemary and ham
· Plus more….
BBQ, Burgers, Brisket and Beer! How about some “Redneck Eggrolls”! In less than five years Raleigh-based Backyard Bistro has earned quite a reputation in the Triangle for its BBQ grilling and tailgating expertise, complementing its expansive catering business and popular family, sports-themed restaurant across from PNC Arena and Carter-Finley Stadium. Visit this food truck for all your favorites!
Everything is better IN a French baguette! Baguettaboutit features six flavors of NC-made sausage, choice of eight hand-crafted sauces as well as a vegetarian selections all served baked inside the baguette. Try:
· Hot Italian Sausage and Basil Tomato Vinaigrette
· Bratwurst and Beer Garden Mustard
· Chicken Spinach Sausage and Tzatziki Sauce
· Chicken Chipotle Sausage and Chimichurri Sauce
· Plus more…..
Barone Meatball Company
Chef Stephen Dewey says, “There is a meatball for everyone”! With input from patrons, Stephen is always coming up with new meatball ideas and will add them to the menu as they are created. Try some favorites like:
· Black and Bleu: Beef meatballs mixed with bleu cheese coated in blackened seasoning served with remoulade
· Gyro: Lamb meatballs served with tzatziki sauce
· Buffalo Chicken: Spicy chicken meatballs served with gorgonzola crumbles
· Crab: Our version of a traditional crab cake served with remoulade
· Spinach Artichoke: Spinach and artichoke balls in a creamy alfredo sauce
· And more
Big Al’s BBQ
Family owned and operated, Big Al’s BBQ strives to provide you with the freshest and tastiest products available. They cook food fresh daily, slow over a wood fire. Pork BBQ is cooked for 12 to 14 hrs, ribs and chicken 5 to 6 hrs and beef brisket 16 to 18 hrs. It’s perfection!! Hushpuppies & vegetables are made fresh daily. Aside from BBQ, Big Al’s serves up the tastiest charbroiled burgers, steaks, hot dogs, chicken or fish, along with all the best barbecue fixins. Do not pass up the banana pudding!
Big John’s Wings & Things
Kick it up a notch with some spicy wings! Get wings or chicken tenders breaded or just tossed in sauce. Choose from sauces like, Sweet & Spicy, Santa Fe, Hot Honey Mustard, Buffalo, Fiery Pepper, or BBQ Madness. For a special treat try the Maple Bacon Battered Wings, battered with real bacon pieces and real maple syrup. Yum!
Café Prost – Savory & Sweet Pretzels
What goes better with beer, than big soft pretzels! Twist your head around these scrumptious treats!
· Krispy Cheddar: baked with unprocessed sharp cheddar cheese on top
· Smoked Gouda: baked with a smoky Dutch-American Smoked Gouda cheese blend
· Jalaprovolone: baked with provolone cheese and medium spiced Mt. Olive Jalapeno Slices on top
· Cinnamon Sugar: drizzled with hot butter and then coated in a cinnamon & organic sugar mixture
· Almond & Nutella: traditional savory pretzel dough topped with almond slices and served with a choice of honey or Nutella dip
Captain Poncho’s Authentic Mexican
Beginning in 2009, Carolina Escobar, blended the idea of cooking her favorite traditional Mexican foods and establishing one of the best food trucks in town. Try home made tortillas with fillings like, chicken, beef, pork, chorriso, eggs, beans, or veggies. They serve the BEST traditional taco in the Triangle!
Chai’s Global Street Food
Taste a bit of Korea, Vietnam and China here! This Asian inspired food truck serves Korean BBQ, Pork Belly, Chicken tacos, Kimchi Asian slaw, Korean cheesesteak, and so much more!
Home cooking that satisfies your soul. Ernest and Queen bring their family’s secret recipe to the streets! You gotta experience the best eastern style BBQ, NC has to offer. They also serve 100% NC raised ostrich burgers & steaks. If you like bird, you’ll love the Chick-N-Que.
Chirba Chirba Dumpling
“Chirba Chirba” literally means “Eat eat” in Mandarin Chinese. And you will want to eat everything! This Asian street fare food truck specializing in amazing Chinese dumplings. Take a look:
· Porkelicious: Pork, scallions, and edamame
· Rootzilla: Steamed vegan dumpling complete with daikon radish, tofu, bok choy, button mushrooms and scallions
· Five Spice Chicken: Big, fluffy, doughy bun stuffed with a lightly spiced shredded chicken
· Plus Dim Sum dishes and more!
CJ’s Street Food
Mark and Traci bring their chef-inspired street food to Brewgaloo! They specialize in Asian fusion tacos and burritos. In a word, fusiontastic! Here’s a sampling:
· Chicken Taco: Flour tortilla with Grilled Chicken, Asian Style Slaw, Lime Cream, Tomatillo Sauce, Scallions and Cilantro
· Korean BBQ Pork Taco: Flour tortilla with Korean BBQ Pork, Asian Style Slaw, Lime Cream, Tomatillo Sauce, Scallions and Cilantro
· Fish Taco: Flour tortilla with Marinated Fresh Market Fish, Asian Style-Slaw, Sweet Chili Mayo, Cilantro
D’Burritos Fresh Mex
Chef Carlos is cookin up some incredibly fresh Mexican favorites. Burritos, tacos, and salads made with chicken, steak, pork, or vegetarian. Fresh is fabulous!
Yes, this truck is a fan favorite! Fresh and healthy! The menu is full of specialty gourmet Panini pared with whatever is seasonally available. They believe great tasting fruits & veggies come from great soil, and NC has the best to offer. The Panini sandwiches are unique; like the Brier Bear- Ham, Honey & Wine Poached Pears, Smoked Gouda & Blackberry Jam. OMG good!
Dump Pho King Truck
Sunny and Sophia are having a blast while cooking up some Asian delights. Their specialties are Dumplings and Pho, but their main goal is to source locally, give back to the community and have a sense of humor while doing it. Some signature culinary specialties include:
- Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Shiitake Mushroom and Ginger Dumplings
- Vietnamese Beef Pho
- Vietnamese Chicken Pho
Family owned and operated. Get your hot and fresh mini-donuts prepared and dusted before your very eyes (and nose)! Get’em by the dozens! Served with your choice of fresh roasted coffee, hot cocoa, sweet tea or fresh squeezed lemonade.
Gussy’s Greek Food
Traditional Greek wraps. Wrap up those taste buds with favorites like the Chicken, Gyro, or Falafel Pita. Or how about some Greek fries drizzled with lemon, oregano and sea salt. Don’t for get to finish with some baklava.
Delicious Japanese Hibachi hits the open road! Hibachi steak, chicken or shrimp with the famous “white sauce” or teriyaki sauce is yummy in your tummy. Add a few Spring Rolls and some Crab Rangoons for the perfect meal.
JAM Soft Serve Ice Cream
Get your soft serve fixin’ at the JAM Ice Cream truck! Choose from a classic cone of Vanilla, Chocolate or a Twist of the two topped with rainbow or chocolate sprinkles. They have the classic sundae with Hot Fudge, Brownies, Candy, Oreos, or Strawberry Shortcake. If that’s not enough for your sweet tooth try the milkshakes or shaved ice!
Lumpy’s Ice Cream
Buck will treat your taste buds to the best home-made ice cream made from locally-sourced hormone-free milk and fresh fruits, and without any additives or food color. Lumpy’s is the official ice cream of the Carolina Railhawks and has the most amazing array of funky all natural flavors. If you can dream it, Lumpy’s has it!
Scott “Fry” is bringing comfort food to the road. The classic 3 Cheese Mac blend is made from locally-sourced cheeses and is oh so good all by itself. But…you can add some special ingredients to make your Mac amazing! Try adding bacon, buffalo chicken, braised short ribs, steak, sun-dried tomatoes, caramelized onions, mushrooms, and even more cheese! No calories here just comfort food with a kick.
Not Just Icing
Donna & Cristal own the Triangle’s first mobile cupcakery. Made from scratch and baked fresh daily with all natural ingredients like real butter, fruit and no preservatives – just an honest home-made cupcake. The delectable choices are endless and will have your sweet tooth humming a song! This food truck is cupcake heaven!
The BEST Burger you’ll ever want! Featuring Certified Piedmontese antibiotic, hormone & steroid free beef ground daily by our local butcher. OnlyBurgers are fresh made to order with all the fixins. Fries are cut fresh daily. Try a turkey burger or a veggie burger too! All served on a buttery toasted bun.
Mike and Becky are pushing Pies for the people! The secret is the crust. It is a hand-tossed thin crust, a little crunchy, but still wonderfully fluffy at the same time. Top your pie with eclectic, fun, and seasonal toppings like pesto, goat cheese, eggplant, roasted chicken, bacon, jalapenos, and more. The focus is on local ingredients – supporting local farmers and artisans.
Sarge’s Chef on Wheels
This is down-home cooking with an Asian & Caribbean flair, or as Sarge calls it “Chop Soul”. The signature dish is the Low Country Shrimp & Grits. Add extra shrimp, or even grilled salmon. You can order a Philly Jerk or Shrimp Po Boy sandwich with a side of Fried Okra. This is some good eatin!
Stoke & Smoke BBQ
Low and slow is the way this BBQ is cooked. Try Pulled Pork, Brisket, Ribs or Chicken. The Stoke & Smoke BBQ food truck took home the Grand Champion prize at a Kansas City Barbeque Society cook off in 2013. Good things take time and this BBQ is worth the wait!
I found nothing on these guys…sorry!
The Humble Pig
This husband and wife team use the best local pork, chicken and beef in the state. Smoked slow on natural fruit woods add a pleasant smokiness, that gives this Bar-B-Que it’s signature taste. All the meats are prepped, pulled and/or sliced and sauce is always on the side! On the side you say, yes…on the side. The pulled pork and sliced beef is so good you don’t need sauce! But, if you want it, get any of the homemade sauces from sweet & spicy, to vinegar or tomato.
Will & Pop’s
Specialty Grilled Cheese and Burgers served here. Proudly serving NC cheeses, Weaver Street Sourdough, and local meats. Here are a few of the choices:
· MY BIG FAT GREEK BURGER – feta, olives, Greek yogurt
· THE JET LEE BURGER – mushrooms sautéed in teriyaki sauce, pineapple, provolone, prosciutto
· JACK & DILL BURGER – deep fried pickles, ranch, pepper jack cheese
· HIPPY GRILLED CHEESE – Guacamole
· THE AMERICANA GRILLED CHEESE – Spare Ribs