With 2 locations in Raleigh, NC dress offers designer resale in a boutique environment. With a curated selection of designer & luxury clothing, shoes & bags, dress reaches a vast audience from our store locations and worldwide through social media. This position reports into the owner and will assist in running the daily operations of our flagship store on Wade Avenue. This is a very detail oriented position and will require an individual with exceptional multitasking and follow through skills.
- Generate sales through strong leadership and client building
- Provide individual sales goals to all employees and ensure sales goals are met
- Assist in buying
- Contribute to the development of sales associates through daily coaching and role playing
- Assist with staff hiring, training, and the maintenance and development of a highly productive sales oriented staff
- Execute training and coaching strategies to ensure all team members are meeting individual sales goals and follow up through with weekly one on ones to ensure progress is made
- Conduct daily operations of running a retail store and ensure store compliance with company policies and procedures
- Assist with the buying & merchandising process and contribute to the overall aesthetic of the store
This position requires about 70% selling and sales/people management and 30% operational management.
The ideal candidate will have 1+ years of Retail Assistant Management Experience and a minimum of 3 years of retail apparel or accessories experience.
To apply, send resumes to Pam at Dress Raleigh