Wake County is filled with talented makers and creators. Many of who have shifted their business model to adapt to the times and are using their skill set to make much-needed face masks. Below is a list of locally made face masks in Raleigh and the surrounding area as well as local retailers who are carrying face masks.
Face Masks in Raleigh
- Vibrantly Blue – Available in adult and child sizes. Comes with a filter while supplies last!
- Galatea Boutique – DM for purchase
- Gray Chenier – Fashionable masks made with genuine leather, denim, corduroy, or fur. FREE for nurses and doctors while supplies last.
- Hawks & Doves – For every mask sold, one will be donated to a healthcare worker in our community. Variety of patterns available!
- Edge of Urge – Hand sewn masks available with or without a pocket as well as a buy one, donate one option.
- Pretty Clever Words – Donate a mask or buy one for yourself!
- Happy Unicorn Studio
- Citi Collective
- Marta’s of Raleigh
Know of a local maker or retailer helping to supply our community with face masks? Let us know so we can add them to the list!