Want to get organized so you don’t add more stress to the already stressful stretch from Halloween to New Year’s Day?
The holiday season does not have to be stressful! Technology can be your friend and help you get organized to stay sane while juggling all your work, home, family and community commitments — if you know the right tools to use for your lifestyle. Now more than ever is a great time to find work-life integration. During this eventful time, you can easily navigate all your must-do tasks, whether it’s for your personal or professional life.
In this class, you will learn to do the following:
- Organize to-do items, contacts’ information, shopping lists and event planning;
- Use technological tools to keep you sane and on top of everything;
- Prioritize what needs your attention when during the holiday season;
- Choose clutter-free gift ideas that best meet each recipient’s needs and much more.
Learn specific tech tools that can help you find peace of mind this holiday season. “Stay Productive, Limit Stress and Avoid the Holidaze” teaches you how to use technology to plan and get organized as well as provides useful hacks to simplify this season.
This workshop includes all of the following:
- Full-color, personal holiday planning guide;
- Customized solutions in a small group setting;
- Business Lunch from Village Grill;
- Tech tools to boost your productivity or gift your loved ones and much more.
Productivity consultant Emily Parks has thoroughly researched best practices and provides you with the most up-to-date information on organizing tips, technology tools and worry-reducing hacks. Take the stress out of the holiday season and leave class with a step-by-step game plan for making this a season to remember.
Space is limited so register and reserve your spot today!