Are you a local business owner? Are you having to compete with large corporations, big box stores and national chains? Do you have limited advertising dollars to reach your customers? If you can answer “yes” to any of these questions, then Shop Local Raleigh is a movement that supports your business.
Shop Local Raleigh promotes locally owned and operated businesses and works to educate consumers, business owners and the Raleigh community about the many benefits of spending locally. It’s a campaign backed by tens of thousands in local television and radio advertising each year. The Shop Local Raleigh web site features an online, searchable directory of local businesses, as well as a wealth of information on the economic, environmental and “feel-good” benefits of buying local.
As an independent business owner, you’re making a tremendous contribution to our local economy, so why not make sure people know. Membership in Shop Local Raleigh helps promote your business and lets you make a statement about the importance of buying local first.
All Shop Local Raleigh members can take advantage of these great benefits:
- Your business listing in the online business directory, complete with a company profile
- Local television and radio advertising that drives traffic to this site and encourages consumers to spend their dollars with local businesses, including yours!
- Promote your events and specials on our website
- Reach customers through our social media communities
- Access to all networking and educational training events at no additional cost (for you and your staff)
- Member to member offers available through the network
- Advertise your business to other members
- Valuable business tips, useful articles, studies and more, thanks to our affiliation with American Independent Business Alliance (AMIBA)
- Covers all of Wake County