Join Us For The Party!
Private Tour to Ireland Over St. Patrick’s Day Week!
Day One – March 11, 2017
Depart on your evening flight from the United States to Dublin, Ireland.
Day Two – March 12, 2017
Early morning arrival at Dublin Airport. Having cleared Irish customs, we will be greeted by our tour driver/guide. We will depart Dublin and travel the short journey to Galway, where we check into our hotel. You will have free time to rest before we depart in the afternoon to enjoy a panoramic sightseeing tour of Galway City. We will enjoy dinner and an overnight in Galway.
Day Three – March 13, 2017
Today we enjoy a scenic tour of Connemara. Then, we continue on via Kylemore Abbey and stop briefly for a photo opportunity. We stop to visit the Connemara Marble Factory and the Celtic Crystal Factory. We will return to Galway where you will have some free time before dinner at our hotel.
Day Four – March 14, 2017
Today we depart in the morning from Galway and travel to Rathbaun Farm where we will see sheep shearing, watch the sheepdogs maneuver the flock and enjoy some scones and tea. We will continue onto the majestic Cliffs of Moher, then onward to Killarney for dinner and overnight at our hotel.
Day Five – March 15, 2017
A delightful day takes us along the Kerry coast to the Dingle Peninsula, which offers magnificent coastal scenery. Beyond Slea Head, we see the Blasket Islands, the last outpost of Europe. A full day tour returning to Killarney, where we enjoy dinner at our hotel this evening.
Day Six – March 16, 2017
We depart this morning from Killarney and travel via Tipperary where we pause for a photo-op at the historic Rock of Cashel. We continue on to County Kildare for a visit to the Irish National Stud Farm. See the newborn foals, maybe even a future winner of the Irish Derby. We will continue on to Dublin or check-in to our hotel. This evening enjoy a traditional Irish night with dinner in Dublin. Later, enjoy Dublin on your own by visiting the most popular pubs on the crawl circuit.
Day Seven – March 17, 2017
It’s St. Patrick’s Day! After breakfast, make your way independently to the parade route where you have the opportunity to view and participate in the festivities. After the parade, re-join the group for a visit to Guinness Storehouse. Dinner and entertainment are on your own this evening.
Day Eight – March 18, 2017
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and then the day is completely free to shop or independently explore. Our driver will set a pick-up time for our group where we will travel the short distance to Drogheda for dinner and overnight at our hotel.
Day Nine – March 19, 2017
After breakfast, we transfer to the Dublin Airport for our return flights.
- Accommodations in first-class hotels with private bath or shower for 7 nights
- Full Irish Breakfast Daily, except day of arrival
- Five (5) Hotel Dinners
- Dinner and Traditional Irish Night with Entertainment in Dublin
- Musical Pub Crawl in Dublin – (FIRST 24 PEOPLE TO REGISTER)
- Tea/Coffee and Irish Farmhouse Scones at Rathbaun Farm
- St. Patrick’s Day Parade in Dublin
- Daily Sightseeing by private, luxury coach with private driver/guide
- Visits to Connemara Marble Factory, Celtic Crystal, Rathbaun Farm, Kildare and the
- Irish National Stud and the Guinness Storehouse
- Scenic drive to Connemara and the Dingle Peninsula
- Porterage of one (1) suitcase per person
- Tips and Taxes in Ireland
- Flight bag and portfolio of documents
- Irish Invasion 2017 Hoodie