December 4th, 2021
10 AM – 12 PM
Living Your Bliss By Robin Berning
2 hours $50 – Class includes workbook and “Empowerment Kit”
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
The term “Empath” comes from empathy, which is the ability to understand the experiences and feelings of others…An empath can sense and feel emotions as if they’re part of their own experience. In other words, someone else’s pain and happiness become their pain and happiness. All people have some sort of empathic abilities, some are highly sensitive and others not. The highly sensitive empath tends to struggle in life if they do not understand these abilities and how to manage them.
You might be an Empath if…
- You tend to absorb and “become” the emotions around you
- Have mood swings, unpredictability, and needy tendencies
- Have a “knowing”
- Mimic other people’s mannerisms
- Experience anxiety, fatigue, or headaches in large public areas
- Experience overwhelms in public places
- Have a frequent need for solitude
- You Feel like you do not quite fit in in the world
- You are sensitive to TV, Radio, and movies
- Have a sensitive nervous system
- Have addictive behaviors and tendencies
- Are prone to Illness, disease, and physical pain
- Are drawn to Spiritual & Metaphysical teachings
- Have a love of Nature/Animals
- Feel weighted down by clutter and blocked energy
If some of these resonate with you DO NOT FRET! Empathic abilities can be a wonderful tool to experience life with! The struggles with being an Empath comes from not understanding and knowing how to manage it.
In this class Robin will define and help you determine what traits you encompass. Awareness if key…Once we know what we can work with we will learn several techniques and practice them in class to get an understanding of how to protect ourselves from the energies of others. AND we will also be discussing how being an Empath can be EMPOWERING!