The start of a new school year is a time of anticipation, and what better way to gear up than by supporting local businesses right here in Raleigh? Whether you’re a student or a parent, embrace the spirit of community and discover one-of-a-kind back-to-school supplies. We’ve come up with a guide to all the top local shops in Raleigh, each offering a distinct range of back-to-school essentials that go beyond the ordinary.
Check out these Wake County businesses that will help get your student ready for school!
Stationery and Backpacks
Who doesn’t love getting a fresh set of pens and planners? Find unique and universal school supplies at these local shops:
- Honey Press Stationery – Stationery and Planners
- Great Outdoor Provision Co. – Backpacks and Shoes
- Little Details Boutique – Backpacks, Agendas and Notebooks
- Gingham & Posh – Teacher Gifts and Cards
- Emily Petrilla Illustrations – Notepads, Keychains, and Stickers
- Flourish Market – Kids – Teens Stationary and gifts
- Adventures In Bloom – Gifts, Stationary, Toys
Instead of heading to the Big Box department store, take a look at these children’s apparel stores owned by people in our community.
Local Doctor’s Offices
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if you still need a checkup we recommend these local eye doctors, dentists, and more.
As you embark on your back-to-school shopping journey, remember that supporting local businesses not only enriches your experience but also contributes to the vibrancy of our community. Explore these local shops in Raleigh and discover a world of unique and meaningful back-to-school finds that will make this academic year truly special.